Dating originally from the 12th century, this Romanesque church became the chapel of the Estudi General University in 1300 and the place where the most important academic events were held. It was converted into a barracks in 1648, during the Segadors Peasant Revolt, and was used as a municipal prison in the 19th century. In 1893, Bishop Messeguer Costa ordered its restoration as a church. The temple has a single nave covered with a pointed vault, smooth and reinforced by three arches in the nave and a double apse.